Chief Reggie Redfern (President/CEO -SRR Training) was a police officer for the City of Easthampton, MA for over 27 years and that department’s Chief of Police for 16 years. He retired June 30, 2002, and has since brought superior law enforcement training to professionals throughout the Nation through his company, SRR Traffic Safety Consulting.
During his career as Chief, he served as:
- President of the Western Massachusetts Chiefs of Police Association from 1990-1992;
- President of the Massachusetts Chiefs of Police Association in 1995; and
- President of the New England Association of Chiefs of Police from 1999-2000.
- Past-chairman and Board Member of the New England State Police Information Network (NESPIN)
- Chief Redfern also served on a number of committees nationwide including the International Association of Chiefs of Police Highway Safety Committee.
In 2001, Chief Redfern received the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s most prestigious recognition, The Public Service Award for his work in relation to occupant protection. During that same year, he was requested to represent law enforcement nationwide as spokesperson during the Operation ABC Mobilization in Washington, DC.